The Samsung Galaxy S21 impressed us with its solid overall performance when it arrived last year. But as Samsung's possible Galaxy S22 release date approaches, what will the Galaxy S21 look like compared to its successor?
These are the voices we have heard from Galaxy S22 specifications, so far and how it resembles the Galaxy S21. The point to be noted is that Samsung has not confirmed any of the Galaxy S22 specifications yet.
- The price point of the new Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is rumored to be more or less the same as its ancestor Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 design is rumored to be thinner compared to Samsung Galaxy S21 with a smaller display size.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 is rumored to come with new colors like Burgundy, Phantom green, and Rose gold.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 is assumed to come with camera upgrades such as 200 megapixels main camera, if true this would be the highest pixel count in a Samsung smartphone.
- Samsun Galaxy S22 is rumored to come with 65 Watt charging support compared to its ancestor Samsung Galaxy S21 which had 25 Watt charging support.
- If the above rumor is true, the Samsung Galaxy S22 series would charge significantly faster than the S21 and Note 20 series.
All these rumored specifications on the Samsung Galaxy S22 series make us impatient to wait for the launch. The only way to know if these rumors are true is to attend the Samsung Galaxy Unpacked event, which is scheduled for February 9th, 2022 at 7 PM UAE time.
Register your interest in the new Samsung Galaxy pre-order and win exciting gifts from mdsmobile.ae.